Whether at the concessions stand‚ in front of house‚ or working at a special event‚ volunteers at The Maryland Theatre have the unique opportunity to assist the theatre and at the same time become a part of The Maryland Theatre family. Minimum age preferred of 16 years due to minimal supervision.
What Do Theatre Volunteers Do?
- Assist patrons with their food and beverage purchases at the concession stand
- Get to attend great performances FREE of charge!
- Carry out all Theatre policies
- Take tickets
- Hand out programs and other printed materials
- Usher patrons to their correct seats
- Be alert for any disturbance or emergency
- Direct patrons to restrooms
- Set examples of good theatre etiquette
- Take the extra step to provide excellent customer service
- Assist as needed with special events
Volunteer Contact Form