Saturday, July 28, 2018 • 7:30 pm
It’s a BIG British invasion on July 28, 2018 as The Maryland Theatre, Big Cork Vineyards along with sponsor, The Family Heritage Trust Company welcomes 1964 The Tribute Band to the vineyard (4236 Main Street Rohrersville, MD 21779). This premier Beatles tribute band will perform from 7:30 – 9:00 pm with a BIG fireworks display, taking place at 9:15 pm after the performance.
Tickets are $35 in advance or $45 at the door (6 pm and later on the day of the event). VIP tickets will be sold for $75 and will include early 6 pm entry. Attendees may also use their VIP ticket to obtain 1 complimentary glass of wine. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own chairs or blankets. The event is rain or shine. Children 5 and under free. Children 6 and older must purchase a ticket.
Big Cork Vineyards is located at 4236 Main Street Rohrersville, MD 21779.
- "1964" focuses on the quintessential moment in history, when The Beatles actually played before a LIVE audience
- The Beatles toured the world in the early 1960's but now only a precious few remain who actually saw them LIVE. Who actually felt the "mania" that brought them to world acclaim.
- "1964" meticulously re-creates the "MAGIC" of those LIVE Beatles' performances with artful precision and unerring accuracy.
- For those that never saw THE Beatles LIVE and always wanted to know what it must have been like.... this is as close as anyone could possibly get to FEELING the MAGIC!
- For over 30 years, "1964" has thrived audiences with what is considered to be the most authentic and endearing tribute to The Beatles.